So you’re into a Gemini man but aren’t sure that he feels the same for you?
In an ideal world, all men would overflow with confidence and gracefully confess their attraction for a woman (directly, and at the right moment, of course).
Some Gemini men certainly will do this. Gemini is a social sign and these men don’t shy away from using their words. But, like most men, your love interest might be cautious and indirect in the initial stages of his attraction to a woman.
He might be taking his time to reveal his feelings – but rest assured, if he likes you, he’s giving off subtle signals (whether he knows it or not).
In this article, you’re going to learn the exact signals a Gemini man reveals when he has feelings for you. Yes, his personality can be elusive (Gemini is the sign of the twins – which means twin personalities at times), but these men do display consistent patterns, which you are about to learn.
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
- 1. His eyes are sticking to you like glue
- 2. He’s become very talkative with you
- 3. He’s taking serious interest in you as a person
- 4. His body language is open and welcoming to you
- 5. He’s consistently playful, goofy, and entertaining with you
- 6. He wants to hang out with you often
- 7. He’s getting closer to you physically and initiating touching
- 8. He treats you differently than other women
1. His eyes are sticking to you like glue
Gemini men are very cerebral and their eyes reflect their mental intensity. Their minds go all over the place in the blink of an eye, which is reflected by how their gaze is held. And by “held” I mean darting all over the place.
This is usually the case until he finds something (or someone) that he likes. Then his eyes (and mind) zero in
If a Gemini man is into you, his eyes will do this:
- His eyes linger on you continually. He will sneak glances whenever you’re not looking.
- When doing an activity together he will look at you constantly to see how you’re enjoying yourself.
- When you’re in a group together and something entertaining or funny happens, you’re one of the first people that he looks at to share a reaction with.
- If he likes you and your eyes meet, he will react by either maintaining prolonged eye contact with you or abruptly averting his gaze. The key here is in the intensity of his reaction, whatever that reaction might be. High reactivity usually equals high interest.
2. He’s become very talkative with you
This is point #1 because it is the first and most important indicator of his attraction. Gemini men are ruled by Mercury (the planet of the mind/communication) and are highly social and talkative. When they have a crush they become extra conversational and will initiate discussions with their crush any opportunity they get.
If a Gemini man isn’t talking to you then he probably doesn’t like you. That or he’s incredibly shy about it (which I’ll get to later).
When talking to a Gemini man that’s attracted to you, here’s how he might behave:
- He zeroes in on you to engage in conversation whenever the two of you are in proximity. He constantly finds conversation topics, effortlessly pulling them out like rabbits from a hat.
- When you aren’t nearby each other, he might text or call you. He will send messages. Some relevant, some random. And probably some memes.
- He asks questions that cause you to directly or indirectly reveal your availability. These could be questions about your living situation, your relationship history, your social life, etc.
3. He’s taking serious interest in you as a person
A Gemini man who’s into you romantically will casually start to make your conversations less casual and more intimate.
It’s a big indicator of attraction when a Gemini man slows down enough to dig deep in an attempt to understand how you tick. Because Gemini guys don’t usually engage in deep or serious discussions for long. They prefer to stay light and are a bit ADD in their communication.
Some signs that Gemini is intrigued by your personality and is working to understand you better:
- He asks you a ton of meaningful questions about your life, history, and future plans.
- He asks your opinions on a wide range of topics.
- He remembers all the little details of what you say and how you say it.
- He gives you his full, undivided attention and stays off of his phone.
- He takes an interest in things that interest you and works to understand them
- He confides in you about his emotions, life, and struggles.
4. His body language is open and welcoming to you
How do you know when a Gemini man’s body language is sending you attraction signals? Here’s what to look for:
- He faces you or in some way angles his body towards you. It’s natural to adjust so that our bodies face what interests us. A Gemini man that’s into you will direct his torso, legs, feet, etc in your direction.
- His movements reflect yours. The Gemini man that likes you will reflect your body language. He may mirror any small movements that you make and will likely match your pace when you walk together.
- He makes self-grooming gestures in your presence. He may adjust his hair, straighten his tie or brush off his clothes. This is an effort to look his best for you and signals high interest.
5. He’s consistently playful, goofy, and entertaining with you
Gemini men are lighthearted and childlike at heart. These guys often grew up as the class clown or provided some comic relief in the classroom.
When these guys are into you, expect some schoolyard antics and playful teasing.
- He engages you in all sorts of intellectual play. Conversations could take wild, humorous, and nonsensical turns. He might embellish stories and create some funny roleplaying scenarios between you full of wit.
- He teases you rampantly. Poking, prodding, pranks, general nagging. But done in a playful, sibling-like way.
- Constant witty jokes and commentary that make you break out laughing.
Getting you laughing is his main goal. He wants you to feel comfortable and enter his world of carefree fun.
Related: What is Gemini’s Soulmate Sign?
6. He wants to hang out with you often
So he’s been talking to you a lot, getting to know you, now he’ll want to progress to spending a lot of time with you.
Here are some examples of how a Gemini man who likes you will instigate spending more time with you:
- He initiates even more texting and phone conversations. The gap he’s been bridging between you gets smaller and smaller.
- He offers to help you with taking care of your life. He might want to help you with some mundane tasks or help you with a bigger project.
- He includes you in his standard, day-to-day plans.
- He invites you out to spend time with his social group or even his family. It’s a huge indicator if you’re with his friends and they get up in coordination to give you two alone time.
Related: Why are Gemini People So Attractive?
7. He’s getting closer to you physically and initiating touching
Gemini men will bridge the gap to create a physical connection with the woman they like before too long.
He’ll find innocent reasons to get inside your personal space bubble. He might sit next to you really close, even when the seating arrangement doesn’t mean he has to. He might lean in closer and closer to you in conversation. He might stand next to you really close, pressing into you.
Here are some more ways he’ll initiate actual touching
- He stands or sits close enough to brush or press against you.
- He gently rests his hands on your shoulder, lower back, arm, head, etc.
- He finds an excuse to touch your hands. Gemini is the ruling sign of the hands. These are very handsy guys.
- He offers to give you a massage. A classic way to break the ice with physical contact. Don’t turn him down, these men give great massages!
- He play-fights with you. Eventually, his teasing nature will turn very physical with you if he likes you. Expect anything from arm-wrestling to full-on rolling around on the ground together.
- He finds any excuse to hug you.
Gemini men won’t touch a woman who they dislike, preferring not to give the wrong impression. So if he’s doing any of the above, that means he’s intentionally working to make this physical connection with you.
You can test his physical comfort with you by touching him. If he reciprocates, that’s a sign of attraction. If he withdraws, notice how he does it. Is he quick to withdraw? A strong reaction signals that you affect him.
Related: Are Gemini People Loyal Partners?
8. He treats you differently than other women
This is an important piece of determining his attraction for you. Some Gemini men are simply flirtatious with just about everyone, which makes it difficult to read romantically because of the way he liberally spreads his affections around.
But in most cases, a Gemini man will behave differently towards a woman that he’s infatuated with. If he’s chatting you up far more than others or making sure that he’s close to you in all group scenarios, that’s a clear sign that he likes you.
He might go out of his way to do things for you, but not for other women. He might laugh at your jokes or comments (funny or not) but not other women’s. He might smile at you constantly but hardly react to other women who look his way. He might show off around you, but not with other women. Etc, etc.
Here’s one caveat: You notice him flirting with other women in front of you. If he likes you, it’s more than likely a way to test your reaction in an effort to determine if you like him. This becomes obvious if he’s sneaking glances at you while he flirts to see your reaction. Feel free to flip the script on him and flirt with another guy to see his reaction!
- 5 Gemini Spirit Animals that Perfectly Represent the Sign
- What Sign is the Best Match for Gemini?
- Which Zodiac Sign The Most Hated?
- Which Zodiac Sign is the Craziest?
- Which Zodiac Sign is the Smartest?
- Which Zodiac Sign is The Absolute Worst?
- Which Zodiac Sign is the Best?
- Signs an Aries Man Likes You
- Signs a Taurus Man Likes You
- Signs a Gemini Man Likes You
- Signs an Cancer Man Likes You
- Signs a Leo Man Likes You
- Signs a Virgo Man Likes You
- Signs a Libra Man Likes You
- Signs a Scorpio Man Likes You
- Signs a Sagittarius Man Likes You
- Signs a Capricorn Man Likes You
- Signs an Aquarius Man Likes You
- Signs a Pisces Man Likes You