Libra men are charming and make great partners. They’re highly relationship-focused and are will always on the lookout for their next partner when they’re single.
Because of this, they’re typically easier to read than other men if you’re trying to figure out if he wants to be more than friends with you.
But you still have to know what signs and signals to look for. Because Libra guys are cautious and often indecisive. He’ll rarely make a quick first move.
So read on and learn the exact signals a Libra man reveals when they’re into someone.
Table of Contents
- 1. He can’t stop looking at you
- 2. He’s starting a lot of conversations with you
- 3. He compliments you frequently
- 4. His body language and the way he looks at you signals interest
- 5. He’s respectful and shows genuine interest in you as a person
- 6. He goes out of his way to touch you
- 7. He creates opportunities to spend time with you
- 8. He treats you differently than he does other women
1. He can’t stop looking at you
You’ll first glimpse a Libra man’s interest in you from his warm and intent gaze.
When a Libra man has a crush his eyes will naturally gravitate towards you. When your eyes meet, he will either hold your gaze until you look away (displaying confident masculinity and interest), or avert his gaze quickly (showing some insecurity but revealing interest nonetheless).
He’ll also stare at you when you’re not looking. As a woman, you’re probably used to being eyed up by men, so try to catch him in the act. And again see how he responds. A strong reaction shows that he’s highly responsive to you and is likely attracted.
To figure out his level of desire, you should also pay attention to his eyes when you’re in a group together. Libra men are highly socially conscious, like to be liked, and will try to connect and get the attention of people they like. So see if he’s glancing at you to see how good of a time you’re having, or if a joke is made, see if he looks at you quickly to share a reaction with you. All signs of interest.
2. He’s starting a lot of conversations with you
Libra is an air sign and the air element makes these men super chatty and conversational. If a Libra guy is into you he’ll talk your head off when he gets the chance. He’ll always find more and more topics of discussion for you two to talk about.
He’ll also likely text or call you when you’re not with each other. He’ll either text you to ask your opinions on a wide range of topics or he could even text without a reason (which is a big sign of interest).
Look out for questions that he poses which cause you to reveal your relationship status. He might probe to see if you’re together with someone by asking about your living situation, social life, relationship history, etc.
3. He compliments you frequently
Libra men are highly complimentary by nature. He loves beauty and when interested in someone will be compelled to comment on any physical or personality traits that he finds appealing in them.
He might tell you how great you look in your outfit, comment on some specific item of clothing or jewelry (Libra is aesthetic and fashion inclined). If he really likes you, he’ll go deeper with his comments and compliment your personality and other non-physical traits you possess.
4. His body language and the way he looks at you signals interest
A Libra man who has a crush on you won’t be able to help himself from displaying it with his body language.
How do you know what body language he’ll use to show interest? Here’s a brief list:
- He gives you lots of smiles. Libra men are charmers that know how to give big, genuine smiles to the object of their interest.
- He faces his body in your direction. If he’s into you he’ll adjust his body so that it faces you. He might face his torso to you, his legs, his feet, his head, etc.
- He mirrors your movements. It’s a classic sign of interest when a guy starts to reflect your movements. It means he’s tuned in to you and receptive.
- He makes self-grooming type movements. Libra men are styled and like to look good. If he likes you he will sometimes adjust his clothing or hair when talking with you. Look for him to groom his hair or adjust his shirt.
You can put his body language to a test by mentioning that someone else likes you or that you have a date planned. See how he responds – if he shifts or looks uncomfortable, even for a moment, then he probably likes you.
5. He’s respectful and shows genuine interest in you as a person
A Libra man that likes you will go beyond simple compliments. He will dive into you more personally and get to know you. This is partly because he’s fascinated by you and also to test to see if you would be a good partner for him.
He’ll use your name all the time in conversation, he’ll ask you a lot of personal questions, take interest in your hobbies, and remember the details of what you share with him.
He’ll also show respect by giving you his undivided attention and will be sure to keep his phone away.
Most importantly… Libra will confide in you if he’s attracted to you. He will show emotional vulnerability and share with you multiple challenges he’s experienced in life. He might say things that he hasn’t told other people.
6. He goes out of his way to touch you
Libra men are highly affectionate. They love to show their crush how nurturing and caring of a partner they can be.
These men understand how effective touch is for building attraction. He will casually start to touch you when interested. He might make an excuse to or “accidentally” touch you at first.
Early on he’ll likely find innocent reasons to be next to you. Like sitting or standing close to you, even if he has room available to sit further away. He might touch you lightly, putting his hand on your hand, shoulder, legs, lower back, etc. He will usually do this while immersed in conversation with you, punctuating a high point with his touch.
He might even offer to give you a massage, commenting that you seem tense or deserve to relax a little more. Or he could initiate some play fighting, like light wrestling. If he likes you he’ll definitely find reasons to hug you. Both when you separate and for random reasons.
7. He creates opportunities to spend time with you
Libra men certainly vibe with the love language “quality time”. They love to spend time with their significant other and when courting a woman will be sure that she feels his presence regularly in her life.
So if he’s into you, he will reach out a lot and make room in his schedule to include you. He might offer to give you a helping hand with a task or some chores. He’ll likely start to include you in his social schedule (these men are very social) and will invite you to any social gatherings he attends.
If you socialize with him, see how his friends treat you, and if they go out of their way to give you and your Libra time alone. That is a big sign that he’s working with them to help build a relationship with you.
8. He treats you differently than he does other women
This is the most important tip in the article for assessing a Libra man’s interest in you.
He might be doing some or all of the things I’ve mentioned so far in the article. But you must see if he’s doing them only to you, and not all the women in his life.
Some Libra men are flirtatious with everyone.. and you don’t want to make an assumption of his attraction if he’s just being friendly in his mind. That always hurts.
Typically, when a Libra man likes a woman he will treat her differently than the other women around him.
Here are some examples:
- He offers to help you regularly but isn’t offering other women his constant help.
- He’s highly engaged with you and always laughs at your jokes, but isn’t so responsive to other women.
- He shows off around you and clearly says things to impress you, but doesn’t do so with other women.
- He gives you gifts and showers you with affection. Libra men like to show their thoughtfulness to their crush. He’s caring in general, but there is a noticeable difference in how he treats a crush.
- He’s more vulnerable and emotional with you than with other women. These guys can be highly sentimental at times.
Keep in mind that a Libra man who’s crushing on you will also expect you to treat him differently! This sign is all about fairness, afterall.
So if you think he’s into you based on the information in this article, don’t be afraid to give all of these same signs to him. Good luck out there!