This post covers some of the most frequently asked questions concerning the Sagittarius man’s sexual tendencies and what he likes most in bed.
Some FYI: this post will be exclusively about the Sagittarius man’s sex traits and his style of lovemaking. I won’t be going into detail about his romantic/relationship proclivities because I have other posts about those topics on this site. So check those out if you’re curious to learn more in-depth details about the Sagittarius male.
If you don’t find all that you were looking for, please leave a comment at the end of the post and I’ll be sure to answer any specific questions you have promptly.
Table of Contents
1.) Are Sagittarius Men Good in Bed?
Curious how satisfying a romp in the sack with the Sag man can be?
The answer is: it depends. Sexual tastes are always subjective.
But he does have certain ways about him that may or may not line up with what you like.
For example, he is a fire sign who likes to act fast and bring physically intensity to the bedroom. So if you like adventurous, passionate and athletic sex, then you should be plenty satisfied with the Sagittarian guy.
If you instead desire lots of foreplay, empathetic sharing, and emotional depth during sex, then the Sagittarius man might not be your type. He’s not particularly keen on diving deep into feelings and emotions (unless he has some water placements).
2.) Are Sagittarius Men Freaky?
Yes – you can count on Sagittarius men enjoying some kinky things. Sagittarius is a novelty-seeking Fire Sign, after all, and he likes to try a bit of everything.
He tends to have a dominant personality – and that translates to his bedroom proclivities. Any power play is likely to turn him on. He loves a woman who is comfortable in her femininity and enjoys being sexually submissive with him. Any bondage, spanking or other S&M ideas you throw at him he’ll probably be eager to explore.
If you aren’t at all kinky – there’s a chance he could be put off by that. He’s a man who likes to explore and expand. He wants what he wants and might dislike his sexually adventurous, explorative side to be turned down. But, if he has a moderate level of maturity, he will respect your boundaries.
3.) What are his Favorite Sex Positions?
Everyone is different in this regard, but there are some positions that he’s likely to favor. He enjoys positions that are athletic and put him in a dominant position.
Some potential positions: Doggystyle, Shoulder stand, The V, Downward Dog, Cello, Prison Guard, Captain, Missionary Plank.
4.) What are the Sagittarius Man’s Erogenous Zones
The Sag man’s main erogenous zones are his hips and thighs (inner and outer).
If you’re looking to turn him on at any time, pay close attention to these areas. He’ll be extremely responsive to your touch. You can lightly graze, or grab him. They’re great spots for massage, too.
Try to explore these areas during sex, see if you can find a position that stimulates these areas in him or allows him to stimulate you, as he likes touching those places on you, too.
5.) The Sagittarius Man’s Biggest Turn-ons
- A high sex drive. The Sag man is high energy and very physical. Sex is an athletic event for him, and he likes to enjoy it often. He loves a partner who can keep up with him.
- A fun attitude. He’s turned on by fun, excitable energy. Sex for him is intense, but not broody. He prefers a partner who keeps sex light and heavy on laughs.
- Confidence. He’s a dominant guy who wants a confident sexual partner. He wants someone who knows what they’re into and is game to explore new things.
- Intelligence. Wit and mental agility are potent aphrodisiacs to the Sag guy. If you attract him and can match his mental prowess, it’s on, and you should have no problem talking him into bed.
- Directness. The Sag man is blunt and direct and appreciates the same in others. He doesn’t like a guessing game in bed and prefers a partner who will say exactly what they want.
6.) How to Satisfy a Sagittarius Man in bed
- Try to surprise him. Anything that’s spontaneous and adventurous will excite him. Introduce a new toy or position, pull him aside at a party, or at a family gathering. Outdoor sex is great, car sex as well. Give him road head out of the blue and he’s sure to become enamored with you.
- Encourage his dominant side. If you’re comfortable being sexually submissive, let him know, and you’ll be in for a good time. You could also try going full-on dominant yourself some of the time, he appreciates strength and initiative in a woman.
- Don’t push a ton of emotionality on him. He’s uncomfortable with too much emotional expression. This is especially important in the early stages of your sexual exploration together. He is a flighty guy who hates feeling romantically overexposed to someone due to his fear of commitments. Too much emotion can scare him off.
7.) Sexual advice for the Sagittarius Man
These are tips for him to better enjoy sex.
- Avoid being selfish. The Sagittarius man sometimes gets a bad rap for being a selfish lover. He’s a fire sign, so he has tons of enthusiasm, which is great, but he can tend to get lost in his own satisfaction. It’s sometimes good for him to tune into his partner’s needs a bit more.
- Be more open to emotional expression. Sex for Sagittarius mostly physical and athletic. It’s great to have rough, physical sex – but sometimes his partner could use a little more openness and sentimentality.
Have you had any sexual experiences with the Sag man? What were your experiences like, and do you have any tips for us? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you want to learn how to thoroughly attract a Sagittarian man and make him fall head over heels for you, check out my course here.